Shape our work
Are you affected by Parkinson's?
Then your experience makes you an expert - and we need your help to shape Parkinson's UK's work.
We put the views of people affected by Parkinson's at the heart of everything we do - so we want to hear from you.
There are many ways you can share your expertise, shape our work, and make life better for everyone affected by Parkinson's.
- Help us make decisions about how we deliver our strategic goals.
- Take part in consultations and focus groups on things that matter to you.
- Review our information resources.
- Help shape our marketing and media work.
- Help train healthcare professionals about living with Parkinson's.
- Help us improve our customer care.
- Get involved with our research or campaigns.
- Help us to test and develop new technology.
How to get involved
People who've made a difference
If you have any questions, please contact the involvement team at [email protected] or on 020 796 3901.