Shape our work
Are you affected by Parkinson's?
Then your experience makes you an expert - and we need your help to shape Parkinson's UK's work.
We put the views of people affected by Parkinson's at the heart of everything we do - so we want to hear from you.
There are many ways you can share your expertise, shape our work, and make life better for everyone affected by Parkinson's.
- Help us make decisions about how we deliver our strategic goals.
- Take part in consultations and focus groups on things that matter to you.
- Review our information resources.
- Help shape our marketing and media work.
- Help train healthcare professionals about living with Parkinson's.
- Help us improve our customer care.
- Get involved with our research or campaigns.
- Help us to test and develop new technology.
If you have any questions, please contact the involvement team at [email protected] or on 020 796 3901.
How to get involved
You can get involved from home by phone or email, or by attending meetings. Whatever suits you best.
Please complete our form and tell us how you'd like to get involved.