North East and Cumbria Local Parkinson's Excellence Network
Neil Archibald, Neurologist, South Tees NHS Trust, leads the North East and Cumbria Local Parkinson's Excellence Network.
Get in touch
To contact your local Network, email [email protected] stating:
- The Local Parkinson's Excellence Network you want to join
- The area you are based in, including postcode
- Your job role
Local excellence Network achievements
- Developing a new approach to improve practice around prescribing and administration of Parkinson’s drugs, including educating junior doctors, pharmacists monitoring prescribing practice and development of a specific drug Parkinson’s drugs chart.
- Establishing the Parkinson’s Interest Group Local Education & Training (PIGLET)
- Inclusion of a psychologist in the Parkinson’s Advanced Symptoms Unit (PASU) service
There will be a Local Parkinson's Excellence Network meeting in 2019.
Sign up to the Excellence Network e-newsletter for further announcements.
Basecamp: your Network, your way
The North East and Cumbria Local Parkinson's Excellence Network uses the online collaboration platform, Basecamp, for virtual networking, project work and sharing resources.
You'll be invited to register on Basecamp when you ask to join the Local Excellence Network. Get in touch at [email protected].
Let's keep in touch
Sign up to the Excellence Network e-newsletter to get the latest news, training, resources and events for professionals.